- Ditched by her high school sweetheart, Callum Archer, on the night they’re supposed to elope, Jo Kendall casts out on her own, brokenhearted.
- Over the years, Jo reels in a life she loves, centered on the outdoors, fishing (favoring a lucky wedding band lure), and her fine dining restaurant—a life that crashes away when her husband and business partner cheats her, leaving her bankrupt and alone.
- Then her uncle dies, bequeathing Jo and her sister, Samantha, his rural property. Jo returns to Greenridge, determined to build a new business and permanent home—without the help of a man. Unfortunately Samantha wants her inheritance in cold, hard cash and hires a lawyer to get it for her, a lawyer who turns out to be none other than Jo’s long-lost love, Callum.
- Jo’s fledgling plans—and her heart—are at risk once more.
- If Jo can fight her insecurities, she might end up with a wedding band that doesn’t come with a sharp hook. But should she risk everything she’s worked for, yet again? Before she can decide, she needs to know: can a lost love truly be reclaimed?
Check Out What Readers Said about Kindle/eBook!
“Engaging characters although some plots were hard to believe like the dim interfering Dave! Like the second books characters appearing in the story. Lacked a bit of umpf & passion but did keep me reading.” By Elaine
“The book took me on a wonderful journey of misunderstandings and lack of communication. It shows how people should always sat what they mean and seek clarification before making assumptions.” By Vonnbee
Kindle Price: Kindle Edition £0.00, Paperback £9.61
Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 1393 KB
Print Length: 308 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Winding Path Books; 1 edition (11 Jan. 2015)
Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
Word Wise: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars 23 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #105 Free in Kindle Store